- Students will learn how to prevent and reduce bullying in their schools.
- Students will learn how to improve peer relations.
- This program will promote a safer and more positive school environment.
- This curriculum is designed to promote student health and academic achievement.
- There is a strong emphasis on the prevention of bullying of persons with both visible and “invisible” disabilities.
- The curriculum also provides students with many strategies to use if they are experiencing bullying.
For additional training information please contact Traci Comer-Scarsella at (586) 268-4160 x6622.